Maximize your meeting experience at Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel. Showcasing over 6,000 square feet of flexible venue space, including rooftop, ballroom and private dining options, we offer a range of event rooms suitable for gatherings of all sizes and styles. Allow our expert meeting planners help you execute you vision and relax knowing that we're fully dedicated to supporting your event's success.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 2010
Total Guest Rooms / Suites: 321 / 21
Ideal Group Size: 40-120
Total Indoor Meeting Space: 4,288 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 2,253 sq. ft.
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our Meetings & Events Specialist to schedule a tour:
Email our specialist
Meetings & Events Space
Connect and collaborate in our smaller meeting rooms, ideal venues for intimate gatherings in Brooklyn.
MetroTech A or MetroTech B
- Ideal Meeting Size: 10-50 guests
- Spacious, 11-foot-high ceilings lends the spaces an airy feel
- Flexible 670-square-foot pre-function area
- Dynamic pre-function area accommodates food and beverage displays
Our flexible ballroom is an inspired choice for a larger corporate conference or social event.
Prospect Park Ballroom
- Ideal Meeting Size: 80-170 guests
- A total of 2,115 square feet, with a capacity for up to 170 guests
- Dynamic 20-foot-high ceilings gives the ballroom an airy feel
- State-of-the-art integrated audiovisual system with adjustable lighting and appropriate acoustics
Unique Outdoor Space
Discover Kimoto Rooftop & Bar, Brooklyn's first Japanese rooftop beer garden. Situated on the top of Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and offering stunning views of downtown Brooklyn and the Statue of Liberty, Kimoto Rooftop & Bar is an unexpected and compelling venue for a cocktail reception or celebration.
Food & Beverage
Dining, Food & Beverage Averages
Prices above do not include tax and gratuity.
View our menus below:
- Breakfast - Hot Stations Menu
- Breakfast - Plated Menu
- Other Banquet and Catering e-menus
- Holiday Menu
Hotel Restaurant Options:
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
With easy access to lower Manhattan, the Barclays Center and all major NYC attractions, our hotel offers a compelling location for your Brooklyn meeting or event. Conveniently situated downtown and adjacent to the MetroTech Center, Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel is within walking distance to the historic “BAM” cultural district. Whether it be Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum of Art, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden or the Brooklyn Zoo, our hotel is near all the top things to do in Brooklyn.
- Three flexible meeting spaces
- Sustainable meeting practices
- State-of-the-art integrated audiovisual system
- Spacious 670-square-foot pre-function area
- Pre-function area accommodates food and beverage displays
- Dynamic location with easy access to public transportation system and Long Island Railroad
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - Travel distance - approximately 10.0 miles
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - Travel distance - approximately 15.0 miles
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) - Travel distance - approximately 16.0 miles
Penn Station - Travel distance - approximately 4.8 miles
Better Business in Brooklyn
Maximize your stay in Brooklyn. Stay three nights and enjoy the perks including:
- Club lounge access complete with breakfast and evening appetizers
- High-speed Internet access
- One $10 metro card
- Double Starpoints® points
- 10% off your entire stay
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention LBPKG1.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc