At a Glance
Year Opened: 2010
Total Guest Rooms / Suites: 321 / 21
Ideal Group Size: 40-120
Total Indoor Meeting Space: 4,288 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 2,253 sq. ft.
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our Meetings & Events Specialist to schedule a tour:
Email our specialist
Meetings & Events Space
Stimulate the minds in our small venue spaces, ideal Brooklyn venues for intimate meetings or events.
MetroTech A or MetroTech B
- Ideal Meeting Size: 10-50
- Spacious 11 ft. high ceiling gives the rooms an airy feel
- Flexible 670 sq. ft. prefunction area
- Dynamic prefunction area accommodates food and beverage displays
Our flexible venue will maximize any business conference or social celebration.
Prospect Park Ballroom
- Ideal Meeting Size: 80-170
- A total of 2,115 sq. ft. with a capacity of 170 guests for a reception
- Dynamic 20 ft. high ceiling gives the ballroom an airy feel
- State-of-the-art integrated audiovisual system with adjustable lighting and appropriate acoustics
Unique Outdoor Space
Discover Kimoto Rooftop & Bar, Brooklyn's first Japanese rooftop beer garden, atop Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel with illuminating views of Brooklyn and the Statue of Liberty. Kimoto Rooftop & Bar is an unexpected and compelling Brooklyn venue to host your next meeting happy hour or intimate celebration.
Food & Beverage
Dining, Food & Beverage Averages
Prices above do not include tax and gratuity.
View our menus below:
- Breakfast - Hot Stations Menu
- Breakfast - Plated Menu
- Other Banquet and Catering e-menus
- Holiday Menu
Hotel Restaurant Options:
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
With easy access to lower Manhattan, the Barclays Center and all major NYC attractions, our hotel offers a compelling location for your Brooklyn meeting or event. Conveniently situated downtown and adjacent to the MetroTech Center, Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel is walking distance to the historic “BAM” cultural district. Whether it be Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum of Art, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden or the Brooklyn Zoo, our hotel is near all the top things to do in Brooklyn.
- Three flexible meeting spaces
- Sustainable meeting practices
- State-of-the-art integrated audiovisual system
- Spacious 670 sq. ft. prefunction area
- Prefunction area accommodates food and beverage displays
- Dynamic location with easy access to public transportation system and Long Island Railroad
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - Travel distance - approximately 10.0 miles
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - Travel distance - approximately 15.0 miles
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) - Travel distance - approximately 16.0 miles
Penn Station - Travel distance - approximately 4.8 miles
Better Business in Brooklyn
Maximize your stay in Brooklyn. Stay three nights and enjoy the perks including:
- Club lounge access complete with breakfast and evening appetizers
- High-speed Internet access
- One $10 metro card
- Double Starpoints® points
- 10% off your entire stay
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention LBPKG1.
Not a SPG® Member? Join today.
More for Your Meetings & Events
When you choose Sheraton Hotels & Resorts, you’ll enjoy innovative spaces and programs that create opportunities for your attendees to truly connect. Book a meeting by October 31, 2017 for stays through December 31, 2017, and enjoy:
- 1,000 Starpoint® signing bonus for every 10 room nights
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc